Included in this Appliance
- Web Control Panel
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 – uses SSL).
- MySQL webmin module.
- MySQL is configured to listen on port 3306 TCP on all interfaces by default.
- For convenience MySQL is configured to accept connections from all hosts by default. In a production environment it is recommended to limit incoming connections to specific hosts:
UPDATE `mysql`.`user` SET `Host` = 'hostname' WHERE CONVERT( `user`.`Host` USING utf8 ) = '%' AND CONVERT( `user`.`User` USING utf8 ) = 'adminer' LIMIT 1 ;
Note: MySQL can be further tweaked to optimize performance.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don’t like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically. If you have a domain configured, then via Confconsole Advanced menu, you can generate free Let’s Encypt SSL/TLS certificates.
Web – point your browser at either:
- http://22.214.171.1249/ – not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://126.96.36.1999/ – encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Note: some appliances auto direct http to https.
Username for database administration:
- Adminer; login as MySQL username adminer:https://188.8.131.529:12322/ – Adminer database management web app
- MySQL command line tool; log in as root (no password required):
$ mysql --user root Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g. Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement. mysql>
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root
- Point your browser to:
- https://184.108.40.2069:12321/ – System control panel
- https://220.127.116.119:12320/ – Web based command line terminal
- Login with SSH client:
ssh [email protected]
* Replace 18.104.22.1689 with a valid IP or hostname.
Documentation: Technical overviews, how-tos, release notes, and support material
Tutorials: DevOps and development guidelines
AskCommunity: Connect, share and learn
More Marketplace Apps
mongoDB: The leading NoSQL Database
WordPress: Deploy fast and secure WordPress with one click.
Mattermost: The best and secure Slack Alternative
Check out our marketplace for more apps.
Create your mariaDB Appliance
Perfect to start with
1 GB RAM
Great entry Performance
2 GB RAM
Economy - RAM
Memory optimized Performance
3 GB RAM
Economy - Balanced
2 GB RAM
Economy - CPU
CPU optimized Performance
1 GB RAM
For medium sized deployments
4 GB RAM
8 GB RAM
Enterprise Grade Performance
16 GB RAM