Included in this Appliance
- MongoDB configurations:
- MongoDB installed and maintained through the package management system (mongodb package).
- Configured with auth enabled (security).
- Configured to bind to all network interfaces (convenience).
- Includes MongoDB PHP bindings.
- Includes MongoDB Python bindings and iPython.
- RockMongo for web based administration:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/rockmongo.
- RockMongo is powered by Lighttpd with SSL support out-of-the-box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Postfix.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don’t like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Web – point your browser at either:
- http://220.127.116.119/ – not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://18.104.22.1689/ – encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root.
- Point your browser to:
- https://22.214.171.1249:12321/ – System control panel
- https://126.96.36.1999:12320/ – Web based command line terminal
- Login with SSH client:
ssh [email protected]
* Replace 188.8.131.529 with a valid IP or hostname.
Documentation: Technical overviews, how-tos, release notes, and support material
Tutorials: DevOps and development guidelines
AskCommunity: Connect, share and learn
More Marketplace Apps
mariaDB: The leading OpenSource Database
Mattermost: The best and secure Slack Alternative
Check out our marketplace for more apps.
Create your mongoDB Appliance
Perfect to start with
1 GB RAM
Great entry Performance
2 GB RAM
Economy - RAM
Memory optimized Performance
3 GB RAM
Economy - Balanced
2 GB RAM
Economy - CPU
CPU optimized Performance
1 GB RAM
For medium sized deployments
4 GB RAM
8 GB RAM
Enterprise Grade Performance
16 GB RAM