Included in this Appliance
- CouchDB installed from upstream source.
- Includes Nginx pre-configured to proxy to CouchDB, with SSL support out of the box.
- Includes CouchApp, CouchDB Python bindings and iPython.
- CouchDB listening on all interfaces (convenience)
- CouchDB Admin Party disabled and user admin enabled by default (security)
- Includes TurnKey Web Control panel with links to useful references, served by CouchDB, built with CouchApp: /opt/tklwebcp
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don’t like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Username for couchdb:
Login as username admin
Web – point your browser at either:
- http://22.214.171.1249/ – not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://126.96.36.1999/ – encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root
- Point your browser to:
- https://188.8.131.529:12321/ – System control panel
- https://184.108.40.2069:12320/ – Web based command line terminal
- Login with SSH client:
ssh [email protected]
* Replace 220.127.116.119 with a valid IP or hostname.
Documentation: Technical overviews, how-tos, release notes, and support material
Tutorials: DevOps and development guidelines
AskCommunity: Connect, share and learn
More Marketplace Apps
mariaDB: The leading OpenSource Database
Mattermost: The best and secure Slack Alternative
Check out our marketplace for more apps.
Create your CouchDB Appliance
Perfect to start with
1 GB RAM
Great entry Performance
2 GB RAM
Economy - RAM
Memory optimized Performance
3 GB RAM
Economy - Balanced
2 GB RAM
Economy - CPU
CPU optimized Performance
1 GB RAM
For medium sized deployments
4 GB RAM
8 GB RAM
Enterprise Grade Performance
16 GB RAM